SMATV & Terrestrial
Advantages, properties and details
The KAB 1000 headend is a preconfigured unit to convert digital TV satellite programmes in DVB-S format from the SAT IF ranges into UHF PAL channels. They are recommended for smaller SAT GA systems
(SMATV) so that analogue TV devices can receive digitally broadcast satellite programmes.
The device is pre-programmed to the ten most viewed German programmes and is delivered "Plug & Play" ready for operation.
Individual programming can be conveniently performed using a remote control similar to the "on-screen" operation of a satellite receiver.
The integrated intelligent input splitter enables flexible allocation to one of the four SAT IF ranges on the respective converter tuner by software control.
The output allocation of the PAL channels is freely selectable within the UHF area in the adjacent channel spacing.
Via an auxiliary input, local DVB-T and UKW programmes can be fed, e.g. with the DELTA multiband amplifier MBA 430 N.
Given its compactness, simple set-up and in particular its favourable price, the KAB 1000 is destined for the quick and very inexpensive reanalogisation in SAT antenna systems of hostels, guesthouses and residential buildings.
- The KAB 3000 headend system is phased out.
- We can still supply individual system components from stock for replacement or retrofitting requirements. Further modules, if necessary for a project, are available on request.
- We recommend planning and implementing new installations with the KAB 4000 headend system.
- 8,4 or 2 slots for Quattro- and Twin-modules
- Processing of up to 16 channels or 32 transponders
- Collector of the headend 8-way (4- or 2-way) active 47-862 MHz integrated, suitable for adjacent channels
- Programming via PC or tablet
- Modulators separately adjustable
- Energy efficient, reliable power supply unit
Which might also interest you: