[Translate to EN:]
Vorteile, Eigenschaften und Details
Optical Standard Repeater
Optical Hybrid Repeater (Outdoor)
OHR - Optical Hybrid Repeater
- The OHR technology connects existing coax networks with newly expanded FTTx fiber optic networks.
- OHR can be converted into a purely optical device.
- Investment security if coas/fiber optic networks become pure fiber optic networks in the future.
- Optical Outdoor Repeater (Outdoor O-MISO + Outdoor O-MISO RF / Inverted node)
- For "Outdoor applications" for signal splitting and processing in optical networks
- 2,4,8 or 16 optical entry ports
- High gain or standard gain Version
- Upstream: pluggable MDR avoids optical interferences (OBI)
- Downstream: XFP EDFA module with 15/17 dBm optionally
- Outdoor O-MISO: pluggable optical US Tx module
- Outdoor O-MISO RF / Inverted node: pluggable optical DS Tx modul
Available types (broschure)
Which might also interest you: