Systems & solutions
Advantages, properties and details
- DELTANET – the smart way of getting device specific information during the installation of your network, gaining an installation topography overview with automatic cross checks and controlling your FTTx and HFC cable devices from DELTA Electronics via our FSK receiver (FOSTRA-F). Onsite configuration of DELTA Electronic devices via WLAN access.
- DELTANET consists of three applications, DELTANET FOSTRA-F, DELTANET ScanApp and DELTANET ConfigApp which can operate independent or jointly in a system:
- DELTANET FOSTRA-F: The smart approach for the demand of a robust remote control tool for ingress management and others functions (depending on device type)
- DELTANET ScanApp: The mobile device based app (available for Android and IOs) supports you during the installation of your network. It registers your nodes / amplifiers online with the help of QR codes (collecting data for the inventory), and creates, during the installation, already a topology map based overview of your network via a parent-child relationship. Additionally, the app can do a complete upstream path cross checks for duplicated used wavelengths in an RFoG environment and collects images and documents during the on-site installation. Available as online information, such data are also quite beneficial for later maintenance and service tasks.
- DELTANET ConfigApp: The mobile device based app (available for Android and IOs) enables on-site configuration of DELTA Electronics devices via WLAN access. WLAN access is granted by using the FOSTRA-C module during on-site installation. Thus the configuration of each node/amp of your network can be saved and stored centrally.
- A complete overview of the DELTANET solution can be found here: Brochure DELTANET
Which might also interest you: